Student Recruitment Made Easy
Student recruitment materials are provided to districts to maximize student attendance. Principals receive an engaging video to show to students either during a school assembly or individual classrooms. In addition, an enrollment package is sent home with students that explains the program, identifies times and dates, describes the courses, and includes an enrollment form.
To increase student attendance, districts may also extend the program to nonpublic schools within their districts and to smaller surrounding districts that may not have their own summer program. This becomes a win-win for students and for the district.
Student Recruitment Video
With over 34,000 students participating in the Summer Journey program, the Catapult Missouri incentives make student recruitment easier for districts. Daily prizes awarded to students on the basis of good attitude and achievement as determined by each site. End of program student prizes are dependent on attendance.
- Up to $100 shopping card for perfect attendance (0 hours missed)
- Up to $75 shopping card for up to 7 hours missed (equivalent of missing 1 day)
- Up to $50 shopping card for up to 14 hours missed (equivalent of missing 2 days)
- Over 30,500 Students
- 50+ School Districts
- State Funded
- 120 Course Options
- Up to 168 Program Hours
- Transportation Provided
- Reading & Math Interventions Available
- Blended Learning Available